Not long after VMworld Europe vCAC 6.1 was released. For the past year I have been very fortunate to have been on some very large vCAC projects as an extension of VMware PSO and have seen the product change dramatically. there have certainly been some challenges but I’m super excited about vCAC 6.1 and from the experience I have gained of it so far it is looking very solid and now can work seemlessly with vCO along with a number of other great new feaures. So below is an overview of what is new in vCAC 6.1.
Interested in Developing a VCO Plugin?
Free Access to the vCO Plug-in SDK
- The SDK has samples and documentation to facilitate development
- Documentation: https://www.vmware.com/support/pubs/orchestrator_pubs.html
- Training Videos: http://vmwarelearning.com/orchestrator/
- Hands-on-Labs: http://docs.hol.vmware.com/HOL-2013/hol-sdc-1307_html_en/
- VMware Education:
- Community Support: https://communities.vmware.com/community/vmtn/vcenter/orchestrator
- Developer Consulting: email@example.com
Distribution on VMware Solutions Exchange
– Contact: Meenakshi Nagarajan
firstname.lastname@example.org for additional info
Automating Application and Infrastructure Services
Simplifying the deployment and management of single machines and complex multi-tired applications.